[stylist] Featuring Jacqueline Williams

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Jul 27 17:22:30 UTC 2015

Hi Writers,
I will just tack this on the your discussion with Jacqueline because I
wanted to let you all know about a forthcoming article featuring Jackie.
As most of you know I write two blogs.  For my blog,"Walking by Inner
Vision," Jackie will be the FIRST GUEST writer featured. Her story and  2
poems will appear in this week's post, scheduled for publication on July
31st.
It is an honor to feature Jackie and her work. I put several photos of her
state, Arizona, up with her story.  You can find it after 8 am on the 31st
at:
www.lyndalambert.com - that link will open up right on the current page.

In addition, I want to say Thank You to all the folks who have worked so
hard at Slate and Style Literary Magazine - what a nice job you have done!
Lynda