[stylist] Slate and Style

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 04:43:37 UTC 2015

LOL I agree. Progress is definitely not always better. We have been pulling
our hair out over computer stuff today with updates that force themselves
and don't work bla bla bla. LOL. My point about progress was merely that
often we don't have a choice. Sad but true, but it's marvelous of the
leadership team here to work with checks. Just saying I do understand when
people don't due to some things being easier. I went with some of the
progression things I was resisting when it frankly became harder for me not
to do so. And Brigit, we are of a similar age, it seems, and I also didn't
start emailing until my early 20's.Like 24 to be precise. LOL. Actually I
still know how to do little else. Sadly these days things are not made user
friendly.  We were having trouble doing basic stuff with our friend's cell
phone this weekend because the voice mails he'd just gotten somehow were in
the way to doing basic things. Fun. LOL. I went into one of my comedic rants
about how cordless phones worked the same way but were actually more
convenient and these cell phones have too many features, aren't on the back
burner in case you want them, but are in the way, and makes everything
harder to learn. I'm sure many people will disagree, but the point is it's
not user  friendly for all these  days which is sadly frustrating. LOL. To
me more complex and frustrating isn't necessarily progress. LOL.
Sem