[stylist] Slate and Style

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 02:14:42 UTC 2015

You know I could have used those husbands of yours when I was preparing for
my exam. I am math dyslexic.
haha
 Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."