[stylist] Writer's Rant: Unchain Me from This PC!

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:54:37 UTC 2015

As some of you know, I've been seeking advice and info on getting a tablet
or small laptop. After your suggestions, I did some shopping and had an
experience that provoked a blog post out of me. I was going for a
light-hearted piece that would capture the attention of sighted writers and
computer users, but would contain a nugget of truth about what we as people
who access the world nonvisually deal with in the way of accessibility
issues. I'd appreciate it if you would read this and give me feedback about
how it comes across. The link is below my name.

Thanks,

Donna

http://donnawhill.com/2015/07/28/writers-rant-unchain-me-from-this-pc/

-- The Heart of Applebutter Hill - a novel on a mission:

http://DonnaWHill.com <http://donnawhill.com/>