[stylist] Writer's digest/writer's market.com

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:59:33 UTC 2015

I just signed p for this, and wondered if anyone else had ever given it a go. I feel I need more help on agent contacts than anything, getting someone to read you rather than vanishing to the bottom of a pile of 1000, and probably selling techniques, but one never knows what one needs to learn until one learns it. LOL. So who knows what else it will have for me. Anyway, wondering if anyone else ever checked out writer's digest or writer's market.come and if you enjoyed.
Sem