[stylist] believing the unbelievable

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:10:46 UTC 2015

Bridget, Yes, you have psychic and empathetic abilities. I have no doubt of
that. The thing is that everyone has the abilities. The vast majority of
people in the world deny them or repress them. It is because you have a
desire to learn, explore, grow or whatever term you want to insert here,
you are able to get in touch with them. Does that make sense?
I would suggest continueing your exploration and at least for now, do nont
discuss it with nay sayers. They may inhibit your own belief in yourself. I
am not saying to keep secrets. I am just suggesting that you focus on your
personal journey, personally. There is time enough to share later when you
are more confident about it.
 I hope that makes sense. One of the most difficult "rules" of magick is
silence. And I do not mean a rule such as , "you break it and you are
naughty." No, it is just something that gives you strength. If you cast a
spell and then tell everyone about it, the power is lost. When silent, you
are not sharing. You are holding in or letting loose or doing what is
needed for that spell. And then it works. It is difficult because we all
want to say, "Guess what I did, it's so cool."
Foster your talents and they will grow.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."