[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:31:02 UTC 2015

HI Brigit. Well citrine cleanses, so it may be excellent for you to keep
around as an empath as it can cleanse out the negative emotions of others
from your aura. Also garnet cleanses and strengthens the aura so could also
help keep stuff out. I do a allot of gemstone therapy and make pieces for
people to wear. I started it in my chakra work and I know that gemstones
have energy because I was drawn to a crystal point my friend was wearing in
highschool so got into stones. I am again very Spoke so have to experience
stuff to believe it. Skeptic is me. LOL. Especially because there really is
a lot of bull out there, andn you gotta wade through it. And well meaning
people who want to believe anything they're fed. But experience is the best
teacher, don't believe anything. LOL. Anyway, I justthought they were pretty
and felt good. I bought an amethyst pendant just after high school from a
department store. It was a pretty cut in an antique looking setting so I
loved it. For 2 days I felt just off. The best way I can describe it is icky
or like nails on a chalk board. I took a shower, and took off everything All
jewelry by the 2nd day and I usually shower in my stones to cleans them too,
but it all had to freaking go. As soon as the amethyst was off I felt tons
lighter and better. Sigh of relief. LOL. So wool. What's this? I took it
back to the store and of course lied saying the silver irritated my neck.
Couldn't very well tell the  department store the truth. LOL. But when
shopping in a metaphysical store in NC later that month I told the lady
working there my experience. She took out the Love is in the Earth book buy
Melody and read me the properties of amethyst. In essence it's medicine. It
does a lot of  good stuff like psychic, but I've got labradorite for that
and it's by far my favorite and the most successful for others I've worked
with. But amethyst is also a mental stabilizer. It aids against depression
and addiction. I don't have any of those problems. So it wasn't a bad stone
or hurtful, but it was merely giving me medicine that I didn't  need so
yeah...not gonna  be a good result. Amethysts are so beautiful and they are
wonderful mental healers ,but I can't wear them as I don't need most of what
they do. I have 3 amethysts in my collection that I call my little freaks
because they do not feel like amethysts so I can work with them. LOL. One is
a tumbled large hold or pocket piece a friend gave me and it is extremely
calming. I usually use serpentine for calming if I get too high strung or
stressed bout something, but this amethyst does it great too. Like a
freaking stone sedative. HAHA. I just held it and the way you realize what
it does is you just see how you feel while holding or wearing it. Then later
I research to see what others say it does and see if any of it matches.
That's with any stone. Anyway, the other amethysts I can work with are
projectile stones, and also very unique, but not at all typical amethysts. I
find  it interesting that like people, each stone is different and what it
does is different. Though, for example 2 citrines may do the same thing,
they'll have different methods or personalities if you will, though it's a
little more subtle than that. One citrine may want to cleans more, and
you''[ll feel all clean and calm around it while another may focus on the
other citrine attributes of success and luck. It's also called the
merchant's stone and like jade used to draw money and success by the
ancients and those working with stone energies today.  WOW I said a lot
there. LOL. Just when you asked about citrine after mentioning the empathy,
I had to go there, then of course I had to explain how I was so certain this
stuff worked, having no idea when I first discovered that it did. LOL.
*hugs*
Sem