[stylist] Spiders and snakes and bats....

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 20:50:51 UTC 2015

Brigit. Oh yes that was my point. That they all do it. I just picked an
example to illustrate it that wouldn't risk offending anyone. LOL. I do
remember reading the Greek myths during my 4 years of Latin in high school
and being wowed by how many of the myths were in the bible, the supposed one
true and first word, though the Greek myths had been written thousands of
years prior. Of course then I was already searching, but it stimulated my
love of history and need to be educated. I liked the pollinating analogy you
used. That's a very good one, and illustrates well.
Sem