[stylist] screen play venues

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 20:53:32 UTC 2015

Hi everyone. Fore any interested in exploring the possibility of taking your  writing to movies or T.V, here are some interesting links. I got these from another writer friend who does far more networking than I do when I asked her a question so thought to pass on the resource. Sem
My friend says Stage 32 ( https://www.stage32.com/welcome/13/ ) is a great place for making connections because you can't do that many places. There is also the International Screenwriters Association ( http://www.networkisa.org/ ). But really, unless you're ready to pay to pitch ideas to places or you have an agent to sell your scripts for you, you have to submit and query the old fashioned way. Contests can get your foot in the door but only the right contests: AFF, Fresh Voices, Final Draft Big Break. She's had luck with contests.

I hope that helps!

--

Christine Rains, Author

"Twisting the tropes."