[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:13:29 UTC 2015

HI Atty/Brigit. Stones also have colors and vibrations. Of course you know
that, Atty, but I'm just saying. LOL. It would likely work in a similar if
slightly more sentient way. In my medical massage practice my previous
gemstone work, being in tune with them, helped me to be able to read auras
and place my hands on a person to know where they're hurting. Whem my
anatomy professor told me I'd be able to do that I thought no way, but then
I realized I could feel the energy from a person just  like from a stone.
Well never just like, but you know.
As for past lives...that's a whole nother can of worms. I have had
regressions from hypnotherapists and learned to give some, but I disagree,
personally, and that's just me, with someone else, a 3rd party seeing a past
life between 2 people or telling them about it because what we can see or
sense is so subjective. I tell them tentatively that I sense a connection,
good, or whatever, and this is the impression I get but they should explore
it through memory work on their own because I don't believe a 3rd party can
truly know another's path that far back. I think it's too easy to
accidentally, never knowing we did it, fill in tiny holes with facts that
seem/feel right or logical. Or like if I see an Egyptian crown over your
head assume it means you were a queen or princess or even aa phairo. It
could've meant you wanted to be one very badly, or that you knew one very
well, or served one with co,mplete devotion so that your paths were
interlocked, or that you were close but not in a good way. You could've
hated this person so much that their crown was imprinted on your aura even.
LOL. Heck there could be loads of reasons so I don't even try to touch that
for someone else.
Even with general psychic feelings about this life it's so easy to fill in
the holes and not even realize we're doing it. My friend went through 3
guide dogs and asked psychically if she could try to go for another when she
never ended up vibing. I told her no. I then screwed up and went on to ad
that it probably wouldn't work for the same reason it never worked before. I
thought it was all one psychic statement. I was wrong. The no part was
correct, the reason was not, nd I realized I'd accidentally added my logic
in there and it felt so natural I didn't know. It turned out the answer was
no because her situation, being gone all the time with her GF would not
really leave room for more in her life. Like she has enough right now with
the relationship and the 2 pets taking up her time and energy. And work with
lot of sitting.
So now I'm likely to give the NO, and say perhaps this is the reason, but
time will show you. lOL.
And please don't take my sharing this as me telling you what to do or not to
do. Only the possible ;pitfalls of assuming we're right because it feels
right. It's someone else's path and for me I'd rather them get the answers.
I can facility with a regression, but it's them doing the remembering, not
me giving my psychic impressions.
Sem