[stylist] screen play venues

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 00:05:00 UTC 2015

That makes sense.  So it seems that most books aren't written in
play form unless there is a stage production.
I once read a book where the dialogue was written in play form
but the rest of it was normal.  So instead of having something
like:
Dad said, "I don't like your attitude."
It was
Dad: I don't like your attitude.
I found this a really creative way to do dialogue, but since this
is the only real book I have read that is like this, it doesn't
seem to be a normal trend.
Vejas