[stylist] Old Blind Mikes Proverbs for Ideas and Thoughts!

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:12:44 UTC 2015

Bill, Michael and others,

Yes, Bill brings up a great point. While using exclamation marks is not
exactly wrong, generally, they are to be used sparingly. You should really
only use them when using a true exclamatory statement, and even then, often
you should find other ways to convey it as such. In the case at hand, I
would definitely limit the use of exclamation marks, but ultimately, it's up
to the writer.

Bridgit