[stylist] Jackie's guest post on Lynda's blog

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Jul 31 21:29:54 UTC 2015

Donna,
Thanks so much for the reminder of Linda's website where she featured me as
a guest blogger. We will see if it went into a black hole, or if it surfaced
among Portland, alternative healing scenarios, and so much else. I truly
would like feedback. I am very grateful to Linda, and to you.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz