[stylist] the Gloss Poem

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Jul 31 21:45:41 UTC 2015

Bridgit,
It always means a great deal to get a compliment from you. I do not agree that poetry is not your forte. I have read all of your commentaries on Bill's poetry, and your insight into the elements never fails to amaze me.
Thank you so much for taking the time to open the site and read the guest blog. It was something new for me, and I am proud to have been a guest on Lynda's blog.
Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz