[stylist] Test

Rowena Portch Rowena at rowenaportch.com
Sat Jun 6 14:59:41 UTC 2015

Still here. I’m not up on poems so I really don’t have any solid feedback to offer. I’m preparing a few things to post. Thought about posting a writing challenge each week to give us a bit of a creative boost. I also have a few publishing articles I would like to post that I had written some time back.

I’m not sure if anyone is interested in that sort of thing, but I thought I would set it free and see if it flies.

R o w e n a  P o r t c h
Author of the Spirian Saga

RowenaPortch.com <http://rowenaportch.com/>

View the Book Trailer for The Spirian Saga, a new paranormal romance <http://youtu.be/XeNmJkXyJv0>