[stylist] Test

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 6 15:14:20 UTC 2015

Hi bill,
I am received your posts - but have been super busy with projects so have
not had time to respond.
Yes, it has been super quiet here on my end, too.

I just posted my 21st Writing Assignment on Walking by Inner Vision -
Journal - on my blog today.
At the beginning of the year, I started doing a series (will be 50 total) of
writing assignments and short essays on writing with each one).
I also do another blog, SCANdalus-Recollections, which keeps me pretty busy,
too.  I am publishing a series on that blog but these essays are with a
focus on art and humanities and faith.
Working on two book projects, and doing a lot of other writing and art
projects as well.

www.lyndalambert.com   takes you to my writing projects on Walking by Inner
Vision - if you want to have a look there at my articles on writing.
Today, I am going to be outside trimming shrubs and doing yard work if the
rain stays off for a few hours. Two of our children are home for the
weekend - so lots to do.

Best wishes on your own writing, Bill,
Lynda