[stylist] Weekly Writing Challenge

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:18:07 UTC 2015

HI Vejas,

Well, I couldn't exactly tell.  It sounded like she could have been
referring to me.  I am comparatively prolific these days and I think my
stuff requires a bit more headwork than some people feel comfortable
with.  But if she wasn't talking about me and my output or lack of it,
then I am vastly relieved to be let off the hook.  Whew!  LOL

--Bill