[stylist] Weekly Writing Challenge

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:26:17 UTC 2015

HI Brigit,

This is really fun.  It puts me in mind of all those occasions, a little
embarrassing to admit to, in which I've lingered by a door to hear more
clearly what none-of-my-damned-business was going on on the other side.
I especially get a sense of recognition as certain alarm words get
through the door, words like "lawyer" and "the new girl".  And then
there's the whole sense of your piece: snide, conspiratorial.  Great fun.

--Bill