[stylist] Weekly Writing Challenge

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 00:59:20 UTC 2015

Hey Chris,

Just wanted to let you  know that I've read your contribution to this
writing exercise, and that you're a really fine prose styolist.  The
particular qualities of this example, I think, are that it presses
forward with a lean sort of energy.  The conversation between the two
college guys is well-observed and deft.  Gratz are in order here.  As
always, I look forward to more work from you, if it's not too saucy of
me to say so.  Hope you treat yourself to some well deserved lemonade on
this sultry June evening.  (At least that's what it's like here in
Steilacoom, Washington.)

--Bill