[stylist] Weekly Writing Challenge

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 02:52:28 UTC 2015

I THINK TOO THAT, AS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE ON STYLIST, IF YOU CAN RESPOND TO MATERIAL PEOPLE POST, GREAT, BUT IF YOU CAN'T, NO ONE SHOULD TAKE IT PERSONALLY. AS JACKIE POINTS OUT, MANY OF us  ARE WRITERS TRYING TO GET PUBLISHED, ALONG WITH OTHER BITS OF LIFE KEEPING us BUSY, SO WE DO WHAT WE CAN. I KNOW THAT I PERSONALLY TRY TO RESPOND TO EACH PERSON POSTING MATERIAL FOR FEEDBACK OR JUST A RESPONSE, EVEN IF JUST A SHORT SENTENCE OR TWO, BUT THERE'S A LOT GOING ON IN A DAY, A WEEK, A MONTH-- I DO WHAT I CAN, BUT SOMETIMES, I JUST CAN'T GET TO IT. SO EVERYONE KEEP POSTING, AND THOSE WILLING, RESPOND IF YOU CAN, BUT NO WORRIES TO ANYONE IF A PIECE OR TWO ISN'T AKNOWLEDGED. DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT WORTH THE TIME, WE JUST GET BUSY.

BRIDGIT