[stylist] Response to Bridgit, others

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:18:44 UTC 2015

Lynda,

Very inspiring and motivating. I have not had to be a caregiver, but I have
dealt with a lot of health issues with family members. It's not easy, and
hats off to you for taking on this tough role.

I admire your focus and discipline with your writing. Disciplineing myself
is probably one of my biggest problems. I have wanted to start a blog for a
while now, I just don't take the time to research and write. Now that I have
a broken ankle and can't do as much physically, hopefully I can take the
time to focus on writing.

Stylist has afforded a lot of us the opportunity to explore our writing and
learn to identify as blind writers and people. I have also developed
meaningful, close relationships with a couple of people I met on Stylist.
This list can do so much more than provide a space for writers to post work
or discuss writing-related topics.

You lady, Lynda, take on so much, and that's motivating to me, thanks.

Bridgit