[stylist] Curious

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 10 21:15:55 UTC 2015

I am notorious for using the wrong email and my posts here usually bounce
back to me as the one did this morning - so I am hoping by attaching to
another post I had read it will work now.

I wanted to share the post I wrote for today on one of my blogs since it is
about an event in WWII that took place in Czechoslovakia.  Here is the link
for it:  www.lyndalambert.com

The story is called:  Book of Remembrance at Lidice...June 10, 1942.  73
years ago today.

Lynda