[stylist] Hello!

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 03:18:29 UTC 2015

Hi Sem, Thanks for the welcome.  I've written essays, and long
ago in my moldy old high school days, I wrote a column for my
school newspaper called "As I See It".  I know, corny, right?
Lol.

I have written some fiction, but have not had anything published.
My mom has been bugging me for years, because I have shone
members of my family things that I've written.  She told me that
before she dies, she'd like to see me get published.  Talk about
a guilt trip! Lol.  Well, I'm looking at this as a form of
encouragement, not a guilt trip.    Peace,    Debby