[stylist] Hello!

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 13 11:56:22 UTC 2015

Hi Debby,
I will add my "Welcome Sign" to the row of other Welcome Signs posted here!
I am Lynda, from Western Pennsylvania. I am the author of, Concerti: Psalms
for the Pilgrimage, and many essays on topics in humanities published in
other books by  various authors, and my work appears in  publications such
as periodicals and journals.  I author two blogs weekly - one on the deals
with  writing and it is a series of articles on discovering a personal
journey of faith;   the other addresses topics based on  fine art,
humanities and  faith. I have been writing my entire life, as far back as I
can recall. I am a visual artist, though I lost most of my my sight 7 1/2
years ago. My own plunge into blindness  was without warning and
instantaneous.  We may lose our sight,  but that does not mean we have lost
our vision.  The challenges of sight loss have not stopped my exhibitions
and production  of art  - I altered my way of working and adapted to
technologies for the blind - but it all worked out just fine after lots of
training and a renewed sense that I can do it. I know your own writing will
be the same way - once you step out and begin networking and communicating
with others who write, your own writing will become stronger and you will
gain confidence in yourself along the way. You also have the bonus of a
family who supports what you want to do and that is worth so much. It's nice
that you found this group and so great that you can attend convention and
meet folks there, too.  Welcome!   Lynda McKinney Lambert