[stylist] Hello!

Amy McGarrah amyemcgarrah at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 13:15:12 UTC 2015

Good morning Debby,
Welcome to the list first of all.  I, like you have been writing
since I was young.
My fionce and I are expecting, the baby is due in August, so of
late writing is taking a backseat to everything else.
I don't know if you're a braille user or not or if you even keep
a journal, but if you are a braille user or keep a journal that
will help get a little writing in daily.
Amy