[stylist] Hello!

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 15:36:51 UTC 2015

Welcome Debby. You are always welcome to post your writing for feedback, but
we do a lot more on Stylist than this too. Feel free to participate and have
fun in Orlando. National convention is an amazing experience.

I'm Bridgit and am from Nebraska. I have a BFA in creative writing, and
currently, I am looking into MFA writing programs. I have a three-year-old
son. My husband and I are active in the NFB. I'm currently president for my
local NFB chapter, and I also serve as a board member for the Nebraska NFB
affiliate. I have written professionally, and I have had my work appear in
some publications. I also am an editor. Currently, I just do some
independent editing.

Stylist is comprised of a myriad of writers. From professionals, to those
who just write for a hobby; from writing instructors to students of writing.
Some write fiction, some poetry, some nonfiction, including journalism,
memoir/personal essay, web writing and blogging to PR writers. There are
even Stylist members who just enjoy participating on the list even though
they do not write themselves. We all have a lot to offer, and we relish new
members.

So welcome, and I look forward to getting to know you on the list.

Bridgit