[stylist] Hello!

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:22:25 UTC 2015

Hi Rowena, I love that name.  It's a beautiful, graceful name.
Kirkland is the opposite side of the state from me.  NFBW has a
website, although I haven't been on it lately, so I don't know
how current it is.  But you can find a link to it from the
national website, too.

I love Colorado.  I spent about nine months there at the Colorado
Center for the Blind.  It was one of the most challenging,
exciting, fun times of my life.  Colorado has some great places.
I did some challenging rock climbing, and some awesome
cross-country skiing while I was there.  I also met some great
people, and had some wonderful experiences.  It was a great time
in my life, though I must say it was not easy being away from my
husband for all that time.  So glad to be home, though.  My
little family of husband and animals makes me very happy.
Debby