[stylist] Hello!

Pagan Tree 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:22:58 UTC 2015

 Debi, I think that is a great plan. Are you a member of the division? If
so, I probably have your contact info. I am the 2nd Vice President of the
division. Like I said though, I want to invite all division members that
are attending convention, so we will get organized. Chelsea Cook, our 1st
VP, is on a trip right now, but she is also attending and I want her
involved in the planning.
 I guess the best thing I could say here is, "Stay tuned." We will make it
work.
Sem, I would love to hear more about your stones and jewelry. I kind of go
nuts over crystals and gems. Actually, I would love to learn about your
artist as well. I have always been a visual artist and still do quite a bit
of painting and such. It is not the same though. The illustrations I want
for some of my childrens' books, is something I would rather get done by
mor sighted artests. Not meaning to sound discriminating, but at least for
myself, I cannot see enough to do the details.
Well, Good night all. Blessings.
Eve