[stylist] An example of a rule

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 20:29:17 UTC 2015

The word published should be more defined, in my opinion. As previously
stated here. Posting material on a group like Stylist does not count as
publishing work. So does this guideline mean posting online or do they
actually refer to published work, whether you were paid or not. If the
latter, it would be okay to submit work shared on Stylist, but to me, this
rule is too vague. Posting and publishing are too different things. But as
always, I would just play it safe and always ask questions.

Bridgit