[stylist] Concern with Stylist message

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:22:43 UTC 2015

Recently I've been having issues with sending gmail messages to yahoo RP
groups. It'll say it was not able to be sent or rejected or something, but
if you resend several times it works. LOL. Annoying. My husband assumed
either yahoo or gmail was doing those wonderful updates again that no one
needs or wants as he was having the same issue and was the one who
discovered that repeated sending usually fixes it.
Severs will be servers one way or another in other words. LOL.
Sem