[stylist] poem revisions

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Jun 18 22:24:47 UTC 2015

It was Picasso who had the blue phase but how do I even go about approaching them? They insist that they don't want to change. I suppose breaking lines? Equalling out syllables in lines? Ooo! Get a thesaurus and change all the words? (Where would I find one of those for my iPhone?) I'm getting excited about trying this but that whole folder of them is still screaming "leave us alone!" LOL!

Sent from my iPhone