[stylist] lessons learned

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:45:02 UTC 2015

Sem, Yes Chess is a great teacher. For those who think it only a game;
think of Wizards' chess. A wrong move could be toatlly disastrous.
oh and Editors could be great, but we need to put a little effort out
ourselves and not just rely on someone else to clean up our messes.
Tell the monster "Hello" for me. There is no space under my bed as it rests
directly on the floor.
Blessings, Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."