[stylist] Wonderland

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 03:07:41 UTC 2015

I was aware they had the spin-off but have not had time to check it out. And
yes, it did not last past one season. As you know, I love taking traditional
fairytales and putting new spins on it. I myself have an obsession with the
Wonderland story.

A few years ago, the SyFy channel produced a SciFi made-for-TV movie based
on Alice in Wonderland that I liked. They also did a Wizard of Oz One called
Tin Man, but I can not recall the name of the Wonderland one.

BTW, just finished current season of Once Upon a Time, and my-oh-my, did not
expect that ending. Looking forward to next season to see how this new
storyline unravels. Also just binged through entire recent season of Game of
Thrones. Enjoyed it as always, though I have to say, this season deviates
from the books more than any season. But from a film/TV-making adaptation
perspective, I understand the choices made, but something a fan of the books
will definitely notice. Good nonetheless. Curious to see how it will work
with the show since the sixth book has yet to be published. Perhaps, this is
in part why the last two seasons have been so different from the books. Now
waiting to catch up on my Orphan Black, which is a BBC Canada show that's
really good. SciFi, but super entertaining.

Bridgit