[stylist] lessons learned

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 03:22:04 UTC 2015

I think during my own useful editing I do a lot of fleshing out. Making
something more defined, showing even more of a character's...character.
Painting with words as it were, and tightening up sentences too. Yes my
editor will tighten,  but if I see it, I'll do it first, my way. And the
fleshing out, the defining the character, no editor can do right as they
won't know my characters like I do.
I often go back and reread old chapters while waiting on more inspiration to
strike for new ones while working on a book. Improving stuff with a new eye
after being away for a while often gives me inspiration for what's to come
next as well.
Sem