[stylist] Wonderland

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 03:27:26 UTC 2015

Agree with Game of Thrones.

I just get so busy and only have so much time in a day to actually watch
adult programming, which is usually late at night, so I'm a bit selective.
My in-laws seem to watch everything on TV, and I have no clue how they find
the time, LOL!

We don't watch TV every day, but I've seen so much damned Sesame Street, I'm
considering a fan fic story about how Elmo's murdered and all Street
characters are suspects because everyone is jealous that Elmo gets more
screen time than any other character, LOL! For those not in the loop, for
years now, Elmo is in almost every scene of Sesame Street, being the number
one character now. This is my life right now, smile. Fortunately, Declan
likes Cookie Monster, or Key Mon, as he pronounces it right now, and Grover
best.

Bridgit