[stylist] lessons learned

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Jun 22 03:41:07 UTC 2015

Eva,
This is very good advice, both aspects of it.
I have my spell check set automatically on my e-mails before they go out.
Every time I find many errors in no space between a period and the capital
following, or double letters, and other things I would not ordinarily hear.
Formatting is often terribly time consuming if one is not automatic with the
hot keys. It is absolutely necessary in terms of poetry.
Thanks for the tips.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.