[stylist] Wonderland

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 04:15:18 UTC 2015

What's not to like about Cookie Monster? Lol.  So at our house
it's usually local news, CNN, reruns of Emergency, and Hogan's
Heroes.  (Probably most of you are too young to remember either
show).  I don't care much, as it's the time I can read braille
books, do my email, and just kind of space out.  My husband loves
Hogan's Heroes, (and I've grown to love them too, in spite of
myself).  I always liked Emergency growing up, and if I don't
acquiesce to that, then we have to watch Modern Marvels or How it
Is Made.  No, no, no!

So here's a very short little piece I wrote (has not been edited
yet, not sure it's worth it).

It's just called Home right now.

Home: Coffee, sharp, invigorating, bringing a smile.  Birds,
reminding me that summer is here for awhile.  Breeze touching my
face, God kissing me good morning.  Dog, warm head on foot,
cuddling there for now, but ready to jump up, tail wagging,
asking, "Where are we going?" Ham radio in the background,
familiar voices, morning chatter.     Debby P.S.  So at least I'm
writing.  (Wan smile).