[stylist] Wonderland

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 04:30:48 UTC 2015

Agree, especially about Barney, who is also still around, but thank god, my
son does not like. Nice thing at this age, you control what they see and
don't see, wicked grin. Declan's big thing is Thomas the Train. Like he's
really into, grin.

BTW, a really cool thing to brag about, my son is not even three-years-old
yet, and for months now, he's been fascinated with the alphabet. He can now
visually identify all 26 letters and verbally speaks 18 of the letters,
including knowing the sound each makes. I'm not usually one to point things
like this out, but his pre-school teacher is impressed, and we have been
told that most kids do not start developing this skill until the age of
four, and again, he's not even quite three yet. He now looks at books not
only for the pictures, but studies the words, pointing out letters he
recognizes. This is how learning to read starts, so I hope his interest
continues to grow. As a reader and writer, I absolutely love this, smile.

Okay, proud mommy moment done, for now, smile.

Bridgit