[stylist] Musical inspiration when writing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:37:36 UTC 2015

LOL Luckily I don't hate anything my characters like, but I did get into a
lot more modern pop which I used not to like because of Franceska's interest
in it. LOL. I can feel her feelings about it, but I also like some of it
more now too. It's also weird as some of the stuff from like 2000 she'd
think of as old and I still think of it is new, strange as that sounds. But
now I get to get the perspective of someone who's like ah that's old. LOL.
As for some of the other things on your list, traits, motives, ETC, some of
that I know and other things I don't. Some don't unfold until I start
actually writing. What you do reminds me some of a character profile form we
have people do in roleplay games for original characters. If they're playing
a book or movie character no profile is required but if it's an original
they do a profile form. IT has:
Name:
Age:
Personality:
Physical appearance:
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Stuff like that, and some have brief history:
and a place for Anything extra:
Like if you want to put inf. in taht wasn't asked for in the profile yet.