[stylist] Musical inspiration when writing

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:25:56 UTC 2015

Chris and Atty really got it right for me. I write better when I am alone.
If my characters are of a specific type or the story has a theme that may
be different from my reality, I listen to music that reflects that to get
me there. I have put on everthing from 80's music to whale song and pretty
much all in between. If I just need cecntering before writing, I spend some
time playing my didgeridoo. It gets my circulation going and clears my
head. Plus it is a lot of fun, very tribal.
It all comes down to music being inspiration. When actually in the process
though, I like quiet, because I go deeply into the worlds I write about and
I need to be free to hear what is happening there.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."