[stylist] 1st word of the day: trajectory

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:23:50 UTC 2015

You know what's weird about this word? I've always had an excellent
vocabulary and through all my reading and word studies I never saw this word
until like 5 years ago or so, then after that one time I started seeing it
everywhere. LOL. Interesting how that happens. I didn't know about the
astronomy reference, though, just the general meaning. How neat. Thanks for
sharing, Bill.
Sem