[stylist] Musical inspiration when writing

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:19:04 UTC 2015

HI Sam,

I just wanted to say that the mention of "wizard whales" in your novels
completely intrigues me.  It's a brilliant notion and I wish that I had
come up with it first.  As I think about it, it just makes so much
sense.  I mean, of COURSE whales have wizards among them.  My first
question is, what sort of magic do they wield?  Do they use instruments
of some kind, or is it all mind or song magic?  Here's hoping that the
agents simply sit up and beg for a chance to represent you.

--Bill