[stylist] Poem - "Waitress" - Final Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:26:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

I should have run spellcheck.  The phrase you had trouble with had
nothing to do with your misunderstanding, but with the fact that I was
using an odd phrase:
"oasising camels".  Clearly, I forgot to spellcheck before posting and I
am very bad and wrong and should be spanked.  But thanks so much for
reading the poem anyway, and for your kind comments.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"