[stylist] For you creative music fans, Hotel California casting call

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 02:11:22 UTC 2015

Hmmm. Not much qualifications needed to check in, but can you ever check
out? haha   My all time favorite song. Sounds like an interesting concept.
Got me thinking.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."