[stylist] For you creative music fans, Hotel California casting call

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:04:10 UTC 2015

I like the guitar on that, Debbie, but no one plays like Angus Young.  Would
love to hear him go to town on that solo. We really enjoy playing with the
possibilities in the song. There are some paranormal there, as hey it is the
hotel California and something paranormal has to keep them there, and some
regular people too so it's interesting to see the mix and how they interact.
I think a movie based on the song would've been awesome. And yes,  Eve, you
got it. That's the entire plot premise. You can't check out. Some characters
don't seem to mind including one of mine who went there to get away from her
father, but my other character who went in not knowing what it was is
flipping out and isn't trying to be there. The night man who tells people
they can check out but never leave is faceless too so that doesn't help.
HAHA.