[stylist] Curious and need to know?

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Mon Mar 9 17:57:03 UTC 2015

 Hello fellow writers and readers. I am not sure on how this service
might work but have recently published my third book with Create Space
and have published around seven books with Smashwords. I would like to
get some feed back on my last three books on Create Space, is this
possible with and through this site?
Thank You
Michael M. Tickenoff

Titles: Ponderosity! 5000 original proverbs and sayings by my own hand.
The Lost Wagon Wheel Treasure! An Oregon trail mystery.
The Seventh Man! 6 rich castaways learn to survive on a deserted island
at the hands of their strange cook.