[stylist] Another service we have to offer - RE: Curious and need to know

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Mar 10 17:13:30 UTC 2015

Michael
RE: Our critique service

Another option for reviewing a book is...we have a critique service wherein
some of our more advanced, experience  writers, will critique the written
work of whomever pays the fee to have it done. I will paste in below a copy
of our critique service:
***

Writers' Division Critique Service

Have you just written your masterpiece? Would you like a seasoned writer to
give you an evaluation of your material?

.	The Writers' Division of the National Federation of the Blind has
established a service to "critique your writing"

For $10.00, you will receive a written evaluation of:
.	your short story (max of 3,000 words)
.	Your novel (first 20 pages max)
.	your poem (up to 3 poems, 36 lines max per poem)
.	your children's story (max of 3,000 words)
.	your memoir (first 20 pages max)
.	your non-fiction article (first 20 pages max)

The critique will contain feedback on the following:
.	Format
.	mechanics
.	Overall quality

Those interested should submit their work by E-mail as an attachment in MS
Word format, have it double spaced and send it to:
Robert Leslie Newman
President, NFB Writers' Division
newmanrl at cox.net

Material may be submitted at any time. Critiques will be E-mailed back
within 30 days from when the reviewer receives the material; our pool of
qualified editors is small and sometimes a submission will need to wait for
a short time until an editor is free.

You may pay the $10.00 fee by check by: making it out to NFB Writers'
Division, and sending it to Robert Leslie Newman, 504 S 57th St., Omaha, NE
68106; or use Pay Pal on the Writers' Division website
http://writers.nfb.org