[stylist] sharing a story

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Mar 15 23:14:15 UTC 2015

Donna,
I have not welcomed you back. Anyone who has read this critique of Chris's
story will know how much your skills mean to aspiring writers. That,
combined with your willingness to put serious time into a worthy piece,
makes you an outstanding member of this list.
I have benefitted from your graciousness in the past, and still have not
given that back as yet. Hang in.  you have been in my mind and hoping others
have given you more feedback on your own book.
I am truly a novice about critiquing fiction, and do spend time listening to
digital books, finally with a critical mind. I try to mentally write a book
review when I have finished one. I also listen to "Sunsounds of Arizona" for
their book reviews. It is so good to have you back with your interesting
blogs on all subjects pertaining to blindness.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz