[stylist] Sharing a story? stylist Digest, Vol 131, Issue 10

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Mar 15 23:22:58 UTC 2015

Michael
I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your critique of Chris's piece.
You are teaching all of us the differences between diary keeping and how to
make a story of it all.
Donna's suggestions on how to shorten his piece through good editing, plus
your casting it with  it more like a memoir or a story are very effective.
Thank you for the time you gave to this.

Jackie

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz