[stylist] Read Barbara's article from the Winter issue ofFuture Reflections

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Mar 25 19:00:46 UTC 2015

LOL!  He quit wearing them just after I wrote the article but they are
either golf or bicycle gloves.  The have the fingers exposed, which is why
he doesn't like them any more.  He has stretched out the finger holes so
they don't fit really tight like when they were brand new.
Barbara

Writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down.--Robert Frost